martes, 14 de octubre de 2014

My favourite day in Europe

My favourite day in Europe was the 16th of september in London, because the teachers gave us the day free so we did whatever we wanted to. In my case I went to the Madame Tussauds wax museum, which was an amazing experience, standing side by side with famous actors, politicians, sportsmen's, etc. is really something I will never forget. And as I had some more free time,  I went to the Emirates Stadium, where Arsenal F.C plays, and it was also something incredible, a Huge and beautiful stadium, thinking that one of our national players, Alexis Sanchez, plays there, also gave the tour a special feeling, going to the dressing room, the conference room, touching the pitch, all that was awesome and even more doing it with my friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario